If you are a family child care provider or a center and would like to learn how you can participate on the Child and Adult Care Food Program, contact a CACFP sponsor in your state or your CACFP State Office.

State Offices & Websites

Find a Sponsor


Select a state and click on search to find a National CACFP Sponsor Association member organization.