- Regulations, Legislation & Advocacy
- News, Events & Conferences
Serving meals afterschool and out-of-time is easy!
1. Are your sites located where at least half of the children in the school attendance are are eligible for free and reduced-price school meals?
2. Do you offer educational or enrichment activities during the school year--after the regular school day ends or on weekends or holidays?
3. Do you meet licensing, healthy, or safety codes required by law?
4. Are you willing to serve nutritionally balanced meals and snacks that meet the USDA's standards?
YES! You are eligible and able to participate in the USDA CACFP Afterschool Meals Program and receive reimbursement for meals and snacks served at your site!