- 1/2 cup low-fat yogurt, plain
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/8 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- 4 cups fresh green cabbage, chilled, shredded
- 3/4 cup fresh purple cabbage, chilled, shredded
- 3/4 cup fresh carrots, shredded
- 1/2 cup fresh green onions, diced
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- Combine yogurt, mayonnaise, honey, vinegar, salt and pepper in a medium bowl. Stir well and set aside.
- Combine cabbage, carrots, onions and dried cranberries in a large bowl. Toss lightly and set aside.
- Five minutes before serving, pour the dressing over the vegetable mixture and stir well before transferring to a large dish.
1/2 cup provides 1/2 cup vegetable
This recipe is courtesy of
USDA Team Nutrition.