- 5 WGR waffles (1 oz eq. each)
- 2/3 cup low-fat cream cheese, softened
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 5 cups your choice of fruits (kiwi, strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, banana, pineapple, etc.)
- 2 tbsp maple syrup (optional)
- In a bowl, whisk together the cream cheese, syrup and vanilla.
- Spread two tablespoons evenly on top of each waffle.
- Cut each waffle into 4 equal pieces that look like pizza slices.
- Serve 2 waffle slices and 1/2 cup of mixed fruit on a plate. Have children add their own fruit topping to their fruit pizza!
One serving provides 1/2 oz eq. grains and 1/2 cup fruit