- 4 (15 oz) cans chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 3 tbsp oil
- 1 tbsp lemon pepper seasoning
- Preheat the oven to 425° F. Line 2 large baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Place the chickpeas on kitchen towels and lightly rub to remove excess moisture. Then remove loose skin.
- Add the chickpeas to a large bowl and drizzle the oil on top. Toss the chickpeas until all are coated with oil.
- Spread out the chickpeas between the two large sheet pans. You want enough space between them to crisp up!
- Place in the oven and bake for 30-45 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from oven and transfer roasted chickpeas to a large bowl where you will add the seasoning. Toss contents in bowl until seasoning covers each chickpea.
1/3 cup provides 1/2 oz eq meat alternate