- 1 lb potatoes, diced
- 1 cup red bell peppers, sliced
- 1 cup yellow bell peppers, sliced
- 1 cup mushroom pieces
- 1/4 cup garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Preheat oven to 400° F.
- Place diced potatoes in a single layer on a perforated sheet pan. top with peppers and mushrooms.
- Drizzle olive oil, salt, pepper and minced garlic over the rainbow potatoes.
- Roast for 30 minutes. Flip the rainbow potatoes and roast for another 30 minutes.
One serving provides 1/4 cup vegetable.