- 1 small watermelon, seedless, 6 pounds
- 2 limes, juiced
- 16 popsicle sticks
- Cut watermelon into wedges by cutting the whole watermelon long ways. Then cut both halves of the watermelon long ways again. Cut each quarter piece into 4 slices.
- Place a popsicle stick through the rind of each watermelon wedge like a popsicle.
- Brush lime juice on one side of each watermelon slice. Freeze watermelon slices overnight.
- Serve two pops per child for a refreshing treat!
Two pops provides 1/2 cup fruit.