- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- 8 (2 oz tenders) chicken breast
- 1/4 cup parsley, chopped (optional)
- Preheat oven to 425° F.
- In a medium bowl, add the oil, lemon juice, honey, salt & pepper. Mix.
- Add in the chicken, toss until all chicken is coated in the marinade.
- Place chicken on baking sheet, cook for 20-25 minutes or until chicken is fully cooked.
- Serve 1 piece of chicken per child and sprinkle 1 pinch of parsley on top if desired.
One serving provides 1 1/2 oz meat.