- 1 package enriched pizza dough
- 1 1/4 cups spinach, finely chopped
- 1 1/4 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/3 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- Preheat oven to 425° F if using a non-stick baking sheet, 450° F if using a regular, lightly greased baking sheet.
- Separate the pizza dough into 5 round balls.
- Roll out each dough ball into long, flat oval shapes.
- Place 1/4 cup chopped spinach in the center of each dough, spreading it in the oval pattern but leaving about 1" on all sides.
- Repeat with 1/4 cup of cheese and 1 tbsp of feta for each pide.
- Fold the edges of the dough about 1/2" and pinch the sides of each dough together to make it look like a boat.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes or until edges are golden brown. Cut in half and serve warm.
One serving provides 1/2 oz eq grains and 1/2 oz equivalent meat alternate.