- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 tbsp red bell pepper, diced
- 2 tbsp green bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 4 large eggs
- 8 corn tortillas
- 1/4 tsp salt
- In a large skillet, heat oil on medium-high.
- Add peppers and cook for 3-4 minutes.
- In a medium bowl, scramble the eggs, salt and onion powder with a fork or hand mixer. Add egg to the skillet and season with salt. Move the egg mixture around until the eggs are fully cooked.
- Place 2 tablespoons of the mixture into each corn tortilla and serve warm. Add a side of fruit and milk for a complete breakfast.