- Vegetable oil spray
- 10 large eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 tbsp onion powder
- 1 cup spinach, finely chopped
- 4 slices Canadian bacon or ham, diced
- 3/4 cup shredded cheese
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Spray mini muffin tin with vegetable oil.
- In a medium bowl, beat the eggs, milk and onion powder.
- Add the spinach and diced meat into the egg mixture.
- Pour out evenly, filling about halfway into all 24 mini muffin cups. Add 1/2 tbsp of cheese to the top of each muffin cup.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until egg mixture looks puffed up, the top is golden brown, and the egg is cooked through.