Watch More on Meal Patterns On-Demand
September 22, 2021
Looking to learn more about meal patterns? Take this free training for one-hour of CACFP continuing education. Available on-demand through October 31st.
Spend an hour with us to learn:
- when you can serve a Milk Substitution to accommodate parent preference without a medical statement and when you need a medical statement to get reimbursed for a non-dairy beverage
- which ways you can serve fruit for reimbursement
- how to use the USDA Crediting Handbook
- where to access additional, free, specific training about the meal patterns online
- why you want to know how to use the USDA Food Buying Guide
- if you need to track sugar, salt, or fat limits in the CACFP (only sugar - and only for cereal and yogurt!)
- if serving whole grain-rich grains is required at every meal and snack
- why granola bars are not creditable in the CACFP
- what a grain-based dessert looks like
- that you need to check with your sponsor or state agency for state specific guidance, restrictions, and tools that help you to participate in the CACFP!)
Get this training on-demand - for free - through October 31st!
Certificates of participation will be available after the conclusion of the on-demand availability.