Watch More on Meal Patterns in our Learning Center
September 22, 2021
Looking to learn more about meal patterns? You can access this free training in our Learning Center for one-hour of CACFP continuing education.
Spend an hour with us to learn:
- when you can serve a Milk Substitution to accommodate parent preference without a medical statement and when you need a medical statement to get reimbursed for a non-dairy beverage
- which ways you can serve fruit for reimbursement
- how to use the USDA Crediting Handbook
- where to access additional, free, specific training about the meal patterns online
- why you want to know how to use the USDA Food Buying Guide
- if you need to track sugar, salt, or fat limits in the CACFP (only sugar - and only for cereal and yogurt!)
- if serving whole grain-rich grains is required at every meal and snack
- why granola bars are not creditable in the CACFP
- what a grain-based dessert looks like
- that you need to check with your sponsor or state agency for state specific guidance, restrictions, and tools that help you to participate in the CACFP!)
Access the webinar here by logging in, then click "enroll" on the right side, and complete your enrollment.
Don't have an account? Create an account here and then follow the instructions above.