This award highlights an organization which develops successful partnerships between government, sponsoring organizations and nonprofit, business, foundation, or other entity which result in improved impact and achieves greater outcomes for child nutrition programs.
- Full Plates, Full Potential, 2020
- San Diego Hunger Coalition, 2019
- USDA Food and Nutrition Services, 2017
This award recognizes an organization demonstrating leadership for increased improvements and participation in the CACFP for sponsoring organizations, child care providers and centers, and afterschool programs at community, state and national levels.
- Shannon Spencer, Children’s Choice Academy, 2020
- Natalie Clark, Minute Menu Systems, 2019
- Alliance for a Healthier Generation, 2017
- Jeanette Johnson-Reed, Minnesota Department of Education, 2020
- Celia Cordero, Connecticut Department of Education, 2019
- Clarissa Hayes, Food Research and Action Center, 2017
- Lynne Kunins, FLIPANY, 2020
- Lynn Loflin, Lenox Hill Neighborhood House, 2019
- Paula James, Contra Costa Child Care Council, 2017