- 100% whole wheat pancake mix
- 1 cup 1% or non-fat unflavored milk
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 cup nut or seed butter
- 8 bananas
- 24 blueberries
- Prepare 8 pancakes according to the instructions on the pancake mix box.
- For each child, serve on a plate 1 pancake, 1 Tbsp of peanut butter, a banana, and 3 blueberries.
- With a plastic kid knife, allow children to make their own bear face on their pancake! Children can spread the nut or seed butter, slice the bananas, and assemble a bear face.
One bear pancake provides 1 oz eq grains, 1/2 oz meat alternate and 1/2 cup fruit.