Muffin Tin CACFP Recipes
CACFP Member Resource
February 4, 2021
What are Muffin Tin Recipes?
Muffin tin recipes are portioned out and prepared in large muffin tin pans. Each muffin tin cup represents a single serving, helping providers ensure that participants receiving the appropriate creditable portions at every meal. Better than that, foods prepared in muffin tins are "single serving" and often hand held, making them fun and engaging for kids to eat!
This resource includes:
- Three creditable breakfast recipes
- Three creditable lunch/supper recipes
- Three creditable snack recipes
- Tips and tricks!
Need access to this sheet?
NCA members enjoy access to this resource and many others as part of their annual membership. NCA members receive many benefits, including the following:
- Member Info Hub & Networking Forums
- Child Nutrition Today Digital Magazine
- Holiday Activity Pages & Resources
- National CACFP Week Member Materials
- Training Materials & Guides
- Nutrition Education Flyers
- Personal 2022 CACFP Nutrition Calendar
- CACFP Nutrition Calendar Training Program Access
- Parent Provider Monthly Newsletter Templates
- Motivation Moment Poster Series
- Monthly Activity Pages
- Five-Hour Training Module
- Discount to National Child Nutrition Conference
- Ability to post to our Job Opportunities page
- Policy & Regulation Updates & Call to Action
- Advocacy in Washington, D.C.