Healthy Birthday Choices
CACFP Member Resource
February 4, 2021
How to have a CACFP Birthday
Bad news? Birthday cake isn't creditable. Good news? There's a rainbow of wonderful options that are creditable, and with a little creativity (and this handy resource from your friends at NCA), the children in your program will still feel special on their big day. This resource includes four creative, colorful and creditable recipes that are sure to make your participants smile. All of these can be made with ordinary ingredients and tools that you're likely to already have at your home or center. Ready to give it a shot? Update us with photos the next time you're celebrating a special day!
Need access to this sheet?
NCA members enjoy access to this resource and many others as part of their annual membership. NCA members receive many benefits, including the following:
- Member Info Hub & Networking Forums
- Child Nutrition Today Digital Magazine
- Holiday Activity Pages & Resources
- National CACFP Week Member Materials
- Training Materials & Guides
- Nutrition Education Flyers
- Personal 2022 CACFP Nutrition Calendar
- CACFP Nutrition Calendar Training Program Access
- Parent Provider Monthly Newsletter Templates
- Motivation Moment Poster Series
- Monthly Activity Pages
- Five-Hour Training Module
- Discount to National Child Nutrition Conference
- Ability to post to our Job Opportunities page
- Policy & Regulation Updates & Call to Action
- Advocacy in Washington, D.C.