- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 sweet onion, diced
- 2 lbs sweet potatoes, peeled and diced petitely
- 2 tablespoons water
- 3 large eggs
- Sautee the onion in oil until thoroughly softened.
- Stir in the sweet potato and water, then cover pot and cook on medium-high heat for 10-15 minutes until the potatoes are cooked.
- Make three cavities with the back of a spoon and crack in the eggs.
- Cover again, cook 5 minutes until the eggs have set, and scramble them into the potatoes. Serve immediately.