Access to healthy meals and snacks for over 4.5 million children and adults
The National CACFP Sponsors Association (NCA) has been the leading national organization for sponsors who administer the USDA Child and Adult Care Food Program (CACFP) since 1986, providing education, information on legislation, regulation and advocacy issues, and resources to support the essential work of the CACFP community who ensure that every child has access to nutritious food year-round.
Getting Member Resources Is As Easy As 1-2-3
- Member-only training, activity sheets, webinars and nutrition education.
- Discount to the annual conference.
- Calendar with 5-hour training module.
- Advocacy in Washington, DC.
CACFP Sponsor Membership
- One NCA membership.
- Discounts on bulk materials.
- Find A Sponsor listing at cacfp.org.
- Board of Directors leadership opportunities and voting rights.
- Sponsor-only forum access.
- Up to Five (5) NCA memberships.