- 1 ⅔ cup whole wheat pancake mix
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 2 cups milk
- ¼ cup oil
- ½ cup pumpkin puree
- Spray oil
- In a medium bowl, add pancake mix, cinnamon, and pumpkin pie spice together. Mix.
- Add milk, oil and pumpkin puree to the bowl. Mix all ingredients together until just combined. Be careful not to over mix!
- Allow batter to rest for 5 minutes.
- On a preheated skillet, spray with oil and set to low heat.
- Pour 1/4 cup of batter onto skillet for each pancake.
- Cook one side until bubbles begin to form. Flip and cook for another 1-2 minutes.
One pancake provides 1 3/4 oz eq grains.