- 9 ounces fresh, sliced mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 375° F.
- Rinse, wipe off any dirt with a wet cloth. Try not to soak the mushrooms in water.
- Cut any very large mushrooms in half or in quarters.
- Toss mushrooms with olive oil, salt and pepper. Other seasoning, such as granulated garlic, may be added.
- Place mushrooms in a single layer on a parchment-lined sheet pan. Do not crowd the mushrooms as this will cause them to steam.
- Roast until mushrooms are lightly browned and tender, approximately 15 minutes.
CCP: Hold for hot service at 140° F or higher.