- 4 tbsp vegetable oil, divided
- 1 tbsp Italian seasoning
- 8 chicken drumsticks
- 2 1/2 cups Brussels sprouts, halved
- 2 cups potatoes, cubed
- 3/4 tsp salt, divided
- Preheat oven to 450° F.
- In a large bowl, add 2 tbsp of vegetable oil, Italian seasoning and 1/4 tsp of salt. Mix together.
- Add chicken to the bowl and toss to full coat each drumstick with the seasoning. Place drumsticks on a baking sheet pan.
- In a separate bowl, add vegetables, 2 tbsp of oil and 1/2 tsp salt. Mix together so oil coats all the veggies. Place on another sheet pan.
- Cook both sheet pans in the oven for 30 minutes or until the chicken reaches 165° F and veggies look crisp. Serve 1 drumstick and 1/2 cup of vegetables to each child.