- 1 ripe, fresh avocado, halves, pitted and peeled
- 1/4 cup lowfat plain Greek yogurt
- 2 cups cooked chicken breast, diced
- 2 fresh green onions, thinly sliced
- 2 stalks fresh celery, diced
- 6 8" whole wheat tortillas
- 2 cups fresh green lettuce, sliced or shredded
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
This mild and creamy guacamole style chicken wrap packs a lot of flavor and crunch!
- In a food processor, puree avocado, yogurt, salt, pepper and garlic powder until smooth.
- In a large mixing bowl, add avocado puree to diced chicken, sliced green onions and diced celery. Mix well to combine.
- To assemble wraps, place 1/2 cup of chicken mixture onto each whole wheat tortilla. Top each with 1/3 cup lettuce.
- Roll each tortilla like a burrito or leave one end open.