- 1 cup reduced sodium vegetarian refried beans
- 12 4-inch baked corn tostadas
- 1/2 cup Cotija cheese, grated (or cheese of choice)
- 1 large tomato, seeded and diced
- 1/2 cup black olives, sliced
- 1 ripe, fresh avocado, halved, pitted, peeled and diced
- 3 lettuce leaves, washed and shredded
These tasty tostadas are easy to personalize to ensure a hit with all the kids. In just minutes, you have a satisfying meal or snack that provides a good source of fiber per serving.
- Preheat oven to 325° F.
- Spread refried beans onto tostadas and top with cheese, dividing ingredients evenly. Place on a foil-lined baking sheet and bake for 6-8 minutes, until warm.
- Top with tomato, olives, avocado and lettuce. Serve warm or at room temperature.